Cravable Coffee and Ice Cream Spots of Topsail Island
Two of the most searched items for people on vacation are "coffee" and "ice cream". Today, we have compiled a list of Topsail Island's best coffee and ice cream shops all in one place.
For such a small island, we have a surprising number of both! And that's a good thing; when you need a pick-me-up while on vacation, nothing turns a mood around like coffee or ice cream! So next time you are sitting around your Topsail Island vacation rental and craving a treat, pull up this post and pick your favorite. No judgement if you hit them all. 😎
Special note: Due to current circumstances, double check with your coffee or ice cream shop of choice to make sure they are open.
Surf City Coffee ☕️
- Surf City Coffee is a laid back coffee shop in the heart of Surf City. You will love the friendly service and are sure to share a laugh or two with Pat and the staff.
- Colorful shop that also sells works by local artists, including coffee mugs!
- 205 Roland Avenue, Surf City, NC
The Daily Grind ☕️🥐
- The Daily Grind will make all of your coffee and pastry dreams come true!
- They also have smoothies, milk shakes, ice cream, Italian ice and donuts.
- The Daily Grind is famous for their fantastic, friendly service.
- 114 N Topsail Drive, Surf City, NC
Island Delights 🍦🍔
- Island Delights is a family owned & operated 50's style diner & ice cream bar located in Surf City, NC.
- They have great ice cream (and food too - burgers, fries, hot dogs, barbecue). Family friendly!
- 316 N New River Drive, Surf City, NC
Snow Factory 🍨
- For a novel ice cream experience, try the Snow Factory. They specialize in Thai-style "Ice Cream Rolls" that is "cooked" on a hibachi table that's kept at -10 degrees. The ice cream is mixed with your choice of mix-ins, then chopped and stirred until it's crystallized.
- 124B North New River Drive, Surf City, NC
Sugar Island ☕️ 🥐
- At Sugar Island they take pride in their house-roasted coffee, specialty lattes, and homemade baked goods. The bakery will truly make you smile!
- They also carry the items of several local farms and studios, to include food, art, books, and jewelry.
- 206 N Topsail Drive, Surf City, NC
Sea Blue Coffee ☕️
- Fairly new to Surf City, the Sea Blue Coffee Company offers friendly service and delicious coffee drinks.
- Coffee, Espresso, Lattes, Iced Coffee, Nitro Cold Brew, Iced Tea, Frappes, and Smoothies
- They also have a gift shop!
- 116C S. Shore Drive, Surf City, NC
Island Crush 🍧
- Italian Ice is the specialty here at Island Crush! Creamy and refreshing, Italian Ice is a nice, cool alternative to ice cream.
- Island Crush has outdoor seating with games like checkers, tic tac toe, and corn hole to enjoy while you're there.
- Tons of delicious flavors.
- 205 Roland Avenue, Surf City, NC
Hot Diggity Dogz 🍦🌭
- Yep, they have hot dogs. But they also carry milkshakes, lemonade, orangeade, ice cream, sundaes and more.
- Plenty of space to eat outside, and it's located super close to the pier.
- Locally owned & operated.
- 103 S Shore Drive, Surf City, NC
Beach Bunny Ice Cream 🍦
- Get great ice cream at reasonable prices. They also make banana splits, milkshakes, and other specialty items.
- Also a tempting candy store, you will find salt water taffy and more. They even have a few arcade games.
- 501 Roland Avenue, Surf City, NC
Special treats are an integral part of vacation. Whether you use an ice cream cone as a bribe for good behavior at dinner, or start a new Topsail Island tradition of drinking a specialty coffee each morning, you deserve to indulge. Plus, you are supporting our local economy every time you visit - and for that, we thank you.