The Perfect Playlist For When You Are Missing the Beach
Have you found yourself longing for the beach and all its salty goodness? The weather is starting to warm up, and you are probably yearning for a trip to beach. Right? Well, if you can’t get to the beach then you need to bring the beach to you. One way to do that is to create the perfect playlist for when you are missing the beach!
A great playlist sets the perfect vibe no matter the situation. Never underestimate the power of a good beat.
So, what sort of songs should you have on your playlist? First, consider the vibe of your dream Topsail vacation or beach day. Choose your music accordingly. When you listen to the songs, close your eyes and visualize what situation you would find yourself in while the song is playing. Are you partying? Are you resting? Does the song hype you up, make you want to cry, or leave you sleepy? Choose wisely!
You could always go with a ready-made beach playlist that is loaded in Spotify or your other favorite streaming service. Or you can custom make your own with this list of perfect beach mode songs below. Remember to add in your own taste and style as well though, so you can get the most out of your playlist while dreaming of Topsail Island!
For those looking for songs that are upbeat:
- Nice to Meet Ya- Niall Horan
- South of the Border (feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B) – Ed Sheeran, Camila Cabello, Cardi B
- Senorita- Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello
- Whenever (feat. Conor Maynard)- Kris Kross Amsterdam, The Boy Next Door, Conor Maynard
- Good as Hell (feat. Ariana Grande)- Lizzo, Ariana Grande
- Rescue Me- OneRepublic
- Simple- Florida Georgia Line
- My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)- Camila Cabello, DaBaby
- Memories- Maroon 5
- Valentine- 5 Seconds of Summer
- Don’t Care (with Justin Bieber) – Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber
- Hot girl bummer- blackbear
- Harleys in Hawaii – Katy Perry
- Cruel Summer- Daniel Leibt
- Ride- Twenty One Pilots
- Rude- MAGIC!
- Amber- 311
- Meant to be (feat. Florida Georgia Line) – Bebe Rexha, Florida Georgia Line
- Tequila- R3HAB Remix – Dan + Shay, R3HAB
- Girls Like You (feat. Cardi B) – Maroon 5, Cardi B
- My Truck- Breland
- Someone I Used to Know- Zac Brown Band
- Waves (feat. Kacey Musgraves) Remix – Miguel, Kacey Musgraves
- Drew Barrymore- Bryce Vine
- Girl at Coachella (with Matoma & MAGIC! feat. DRAM)- Matoma, MAGIC!, DRAM
- Back to The Beginning – Shwayze, Cisco Adler
- Nothing to Regret- Robinson
- Havana (feat. Young Thug) – Camila Cabello, Young Thug
- Despacito – remix – Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Justin Bieber
- Sucker- Jonas Brothers
- Sun in Our Eyes- MO, Diplo
- Two High- Moon Taxi
- Dancing in the Moonlight- Jubel, NEIMY
- Paradise- Bazzi
- Treat You Better- Shawn Mendes
- Watermelon Sugar- Harry Styles
- Hold On- Remix- Chord Overstreet, Deepend
- Wild Love- Elle King
- Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates)- Robin Schulz, Francesco Yates
- Buzzin’ – Shwayze, Cisco Adler
- Field Party – Kassi Ashton
- End Up with You- Carrie Underwood
- Party in the U.S.A- Miley Cyrus
- Don’t stop the Music- Rihanna
- Wasted- Tiesto, Matthew Koma
- All You Need to Know (feat. Calle Lehmann) – Gryffin, SLANDER, Calle Lehmann
- Thinking About You (feat. Ayah Marar)- Calvin Harris, Ayah Marar
- Your Side of The Bed- Loote
- Blame it on Me- George Ezra
- Sugar- Maroon 5
Now, we need to consider some more chill songs for winding down or catching some rays. Here are a few to consider:
- Dangerous- Mike Liegel
- Statue- Mazanote, Alpha Omega, Rey Hart
- I KNOW- Henry Himself, JALLZ
- Like You- Lowkey Kelly Matejcic
- Fool Myself- Lu, Welms
- Forget to Miss You- iamsimon
- Heartworks- Wingtip
- Low Key- Saint Rock
- Push My Luck- Ares Carter remix – The Chainsmokers, Ares Carter
- 21 Years- TobyMac
There you have it, sixty songs to add to your beach inspired playlist. It may or may not surprise you, however, the songs you choose can completely change the dynamic in the room, the atmosphere of your beach-going, and ultimately set the scene for the whole Topsail Island vacation… or even if you are dreaming of vacation.
What’s more, you can create great playlists by sharing your music with your friends. Find music that everyone enjoys. That way, you can be sure the whole group is vibing together and appreciating the music as much as they are appreciated the sea and the sun.
As for the beach… it isn’t going anywhere. We will see you soon.
Still Missing the Beach?
Here is a whole blog post dedicated to coastal recipes that are sure to please. If you can't get to the beach or take a vacation, bring it to you with some of these amazing recipes.
Save this playlist!
You may want it later.